Write For Others


Everything that is written merely to please the author is worthless.
- Blaise Pascal

Monday, June 7, 2010

Getting Personal

Welcome to my new blog, I decided to get on the bandwagon and make it a personal one. A personal blog is much easier anyway! Hope you are all doing well in class and enjoying it.

This week we are discussing media technologies-their popularity, uses and characteristics. Most of us went with the main "staples" of the technology world-cell phones, internet and television. A few got into some other things but these were the most popular. Mr. Sexton has warned us all, very subtly-lol, that we need to show research but also make our posts interesting and personalized. Speaking for myself, I find this to be refreshing knowing that we can put some personality and our own thoughts into it rather than focusing on technicality. Hopefully when I post my summaries, it'll be what he's looking for.

Have a great week and see you all on the boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog